Whisper Coffee Shop is Wellstead CRC’s social enterprise run by volunteers. The venture strives to create and return value to community events, projects, causes and initiatives. Whisper Coffee Shop utilises locally roasted beans from Albany’s Naked Bean Coffee Roasters.
The coffee shop is staffed by volunteers Monday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings 9:00am – 12:00pm. The coffee machine is on during CRC opening hours if you’re planning to visit throughout the day. If you’d like to visit with a medium-large group, please let us know! We’d love to make special arrangements to accommodate you. By prior arrangement, Whisper Coffee Shop/Wellstead CRC can also provide event catering.
Whisper Coffee Shop has a number of locally crafted/handmade products available to purchase including:
– Greeting cards
– Crocheted baby boots, tea cosies etc.
– Hand sewn reusable eco-bags, oven mitts, aprons etc.
– Eco friendly wax wraps for food
– Hand crafted wooden utensils
– Kelly Moir Designs (hand sewn crafts + graphic design)
– Natural coffee scrub
– Naked Bean Coffee bags (250g, 500g &1kg)
– Wellstead History & Heritage Publications (Birds of the District, Geology of the District, Eucalypts of the District, Banksias of the District and Mammals of the District)
– Hand crafted fly swatters
Whisper Coffee Shop Logo design donated by Kelly Moir.
Imagery donated by Tia Calvo Media